Saturday, August 27, 2016

Mummy and Me

Dear Mom, I don't need any special day to thank you , because you have not waited for special day to help me, to nurture me and be with me, you are all the time exclusively and unconditionally available for me and that's what makes me write this for you . The word Thank You stands no where if I compare to all what you have done for me and are doing till date but still , I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there with me , for knowing all what my heart says even before I convey it to you, you not only read my mind but also read my heart. Thank you for all those instant solutions and the expert advice given by you when they were needed the most. Above all, thanks for listening to me patiently, to motivate me and for believing in me all the time. Thank you for everything once again !! You mean the whole world to me :) Lots of Love, Vidhi :)