Sunday, May 24, 2009

When I met someone.....................

I was walking alone on a silent road one evening and suddenly he came in front of me and said " Hi !!! How r u ?........" , he was a stranger for me I said, " Who r u ? I don't know you........." he said, " Yes, that's the biggest regret of my life that u don't know me, you know everyone who is close to you but u don't know me ........" and I interrupted in between " excuse me..........I think there is some misunderstanding from your side I am very sure that I don't know you and I have have never met you before any day in my life, so, excuse me plzzzzzz.........."

but he did not stop, he again started as if he did not hear anything what I said.



" Do you want me to prove it, I challenge you that I know you better than you know yourself...dear I know you since you were in your kinder Garden, I always wished to play with you but you never asked me.....I still remember how beautiful and charming you use to look in your pink colour school uniform ............." and I was completely shocked that time "hey Mr. plz stop this non sense OK ............. you think by saying all this you will impress me, I don't entertain all this, plz stop all this and move away from here"



He was still smiling and said " you still don't believe me, I know and I don't blame you for this because it was always me who noticed you but u never noticed me anytime, you were always so busy with your own friends and your family that u never got that much of time to notice that someone is so concerned about u and cares for you than anyone else in this world. I was always there with you in your each and every happy and sad moments of your life, how can I forget that day when you scored highest in your college in 12th board and you were feeling so happy so satisfied as it was a dream come true for you, I had seen you working extremely hard and I should say you actually deserved it what u had received. Believe me I was very happy for you."



"Are you a CID officer or something ?????? or a professional romeo ???? who finds out everything about a girl and then tries to impress her using this type of polite and attractive language.........", I said. " hahhahahaha, I know how difficult you are and that's what makes you so special and different among those other girls." he said.



" OK fine, u claim that you know me since my childhood and about each and every precious moments of my life. So now tell me why it took so many years for you to come and tell me, if you really cared for me you would have come at that time itself............." but he interrupted in between " I always wanted to be close to you, always wanted to be your best friend but you never noticed me, whenever you were in need of someone you approached your friends your family but never me. I consoled myself that your happiness is more important than anything. But now I feel that I should tell you everything, then it is up to you whether you believe it or not .........."



"Do you still feel that I will trust you........." I said, but, somewhere in the corner of my heart even I wanted to trust him I don't know why but even though I was talking rudely to him I wanted to know more about him. I think it was because of all that he said so confidently. But I never showed this feeling on my face and he instantly said " You just pretending that you don't trust me .........but you have got many questions about me in your mind right ? don't hesitate ask me whatever you feel like asking ." and he smiled.



I was shocked " hey do u even read people's mind ? are you an astrologer or someone ?" I said. He said " Dear I said I know you...................I know what you think, what you like,what you dislike etc etc .........that's the reason why I claim so confidently."Then I smiled and I asked him "OK tell me your name" , he said, My name is ......................."



















tring tring..............tring tring............ It was my mobile that was ringing '" hello Vidhi, where r u, I hope you are still not sleeping we need to be in time today at college mid term results are going to be declared yaad hai na...........ke bhul gai ..........", and I was smiling , I felt, I still wanted to be in that dream world but then it was disappeared I had lost that moment forever and a drop of tear came out of my eyes !!!!!!!

4 comments:

Hemant Namdev said...

Cool ...

some part match with my life ..

thanx a lot for remembering that lovely moments..

getting me in my childhood..

sweet gal, god bless u ...

Chetan said...

Well done vidhi, story is so intriguing and so well written as it is a fiction its very hard to imagine wat the other person says without compromising on wat u want him to say.. very well scripted but the end was too obviously guessable.. otherwise its superb

Unknown said...

Dear Vidhi,

First to start with congrats and hats off to you.

Amazing writing skills.

I have seen 1 common thing in your blog u keep suspense alive that is most important.

once again keep it up and keep writing and u will touch heights.


amazing dear excellent writeup

Devang Raja said...

I knew some rubbish was coming our way by the way of this story.. So being an intelligent guy, I read the end first.. I still haven't read the beginning and I promise not to read it now.. But Vidhi.. tell me some thing.. Do u really dream something like dis.. I pity u!!!! lollzzz....