Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ahhhhhhhh I cannot forget this !!!!!!!!!

This is gonna b one of the most memorable event of my life..........................its sometimes so funny to b STUPID.............seriously i mean it. People tend to find out jokes frm stories and all other stuffs but u know wat ?? fun is acctually present in our daily routine life, we should be smart enough to find it out................well i think this was a lill overdose of philosophy.........sorry guys :)

Lets talk abt the main story now.............. some dayz before i got a privelage to insure a "pilot" let me inform all my frnds who come frm a non insurance background that to insure a pilot is next to impossible bcz no company is ready to take risk by insuring avaition people...........but as u all know i m Born lucky in such matters........people in this industry from last 5 or 6 yrs did not get this chance but I got it in just 6 monhts !!!!!!!!

But...............its gonna b against all rules and regulations if I complete the assigned task without creating any blunders in it ...............u know na i m that type of a person jo galatiyaan kar kar ke seekhta hai !!!!!!!!! ;)
and the guy was soo sweet (pilot) that he had a complete faith on me ( definately he had a regret fot it later !!!!!!!!!!! LOL..........)

So the fun begains now..................I did all the formalities with him and subbmitted all the documents and was very happy abt the experience I got..........................but.....................there i got a ring frm my operations dept and the lady on the opposite side said......." Vidhi, u have subbmitted a case of Mr. XYZ Singh (sorry can reveal the name ) on xyz Date but the application is Rejected bcz he has mention that he is involved in criminal activities ................................" MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like wat the hell r u speaking ????????? R u in your senses ??????????????????? Have u lost it ?????????????????????

and again that female on the opposite side said " yes Vidhi there was an option below "R U INVOLVED IN ANY CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES ? Y/N and the ans marked is Y ....................did u fill up the form on customers behalf ????????? GOd ................i was like ...........and frankly speaking it was me who filled up the form and it was 100% my mistake but cant reveal this in front of the operations people................god I know how much effort I had to put to convience the operations people to take the case forward ..................

BUT......................that was not the end unfortunately.............afet 2 dayz i again got a call frm the operations dept " Vidhi srry we cannot take this case forward because..........in the mandatory answerable questions ur customer has mentioned NO OF HOURS TRAVELLED = 420 NO OF ACCIDENTS COMMITTED = 420....................
hellllllllllllllllllllllll it was a hell for me , my boss was not ready to help me (bcz he was too new to the organisation and had no idea abt how the pilot case works ) my bad luck :( ...................................again I had to go back and convince the ops people and do all the formalities again.......and this time I had kept my fingures crossed ................ things went smoothly for some dayz ................even I was busy wid my routine stuff and again afer some dayz i got a call............this time it was my faithfull customer MR Pilot himself................." Vidhi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAT IS THIS ?????????????? WHAT THE HELL HAVE I RECEIVED ??????
........................"
i said " wat happend sir ?" he said " these documents say that the nominee is my "son in law" what the hell is this I wanted to make my SON nominee ............ I want my money back.........................

AND GUESS WAT I SAID ?????????????







" SORRY SIR I M NO MORE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPANY ........................"
lollllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Chetan said...

hmmm. how insensitive Vidhi !!! i guess his son will be more angry on u then he himself.

jokes apart.. nice storytelling skills , sharpen it thriugh these Blogging n all and i guess we can have an Indian J.K. Rowling with her version of harry potter. ha ha ha

Unknown said...

u should have given ur boss num and also called ur boss about this, its was u on whom ur clinet trusted so its ur duty to help him if not done do it now this will create an impression on your clinet as well as ur ex boss u dont know when where this both will help u world is very short enough

Devang Raja said...

After reading this story, I know for a fact that I am not taking out any insurance policies with Vidhi..(lollzzz.) Exiting story... Held me to the seat till the last bit.. Narrated brilliantly, but I think your luck is not so good Vidhi B'cos this pilot is my friend and he too told me the same story. He is now looking for you.. Can I give your address to him?